Comment on page
You can now ask questions of this gitbook using a 'chatbot': click the search bar and choose 'lens'.
In this section, you will find reports of the trials we have run with organizations, including Giving What We Can and One For the World.
We discuss qualitative and quantitative research design and methodology issues that are relevant to the trials we are running. Pages in this section will be linked in reports when relevant to a particular trial.
Our profiling project aims to help better understand what sorts of people are amenable to EA-related ideas and to taking EA-favored actions.
- 1.Convey who we are, what have accomplished, and the scope of our work to funders, people in the broader EA community, and people not yet involved in the project who would be interested in joining
- 2.Share tools and knowledge with people in the EA/global priorities community who will apply it to their work. We are building a knowledge base. Content in the public gitbook can inform and support a diverse set of projects (i.e., implementing marketing campaigns, fundraising initiatives, academic research)
- 3.Seek feedback on our work. This includes technical and industry feedback on implementation and academic expertise (literature reviews and frameworks to consider, methodology, and experimental design).
- 4.(Grouped by organizational partner.)
- 5.We include background information on each organization and its priorities for testing.